Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

7 Weeks

We had another ultrasound this afternoon. Thankfully the babies are still growing and the nurse said that everything looked great! Both babies had more than doubled in size from last week. They were both measuring at 8.6mm today. We also got to hear the heartbeats again, which I LOVE!! Babay was at 117 bpm and Baby B was at 121 bpm. Both heartbeats were so strong today. I didn't even have to hold my breath for us to hear them! It's amazing how much changes in just one week.

We get to go in for another ultrasound next Wednesday and we'll either be released that day or the following week. Our u/s next week is with our doctor, Dr. H. I'm so glad that he'll be doing our last u/s. We saw our nurse today on the way out and she came up and gave both of us a big hug and told us how excited she is for us. I just love her! Dr. H also walked up while we were talking to our nurse and I really just wanted to run up, tackle him and give him a great big hug! Ha! We hadn't seen him since we found out we were pregnant. He told us congratulations and shook our hands. He was so excited for us too. It's going to be bittersweet to leave their clinic. My first appt with the OB/GYN is on April 8th. I'm switching to a new OB/GYN so I really hope I like her! I've heard good things about her, though, so hopefully it will be fine. Her nurse does sound really nice and that is a definite plus in my book. :-)

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week! The weekend is almost here!!




15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a wonderful u/s. I am so glad your little beans are doing well. Wishing you a H&H pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comgratulations- very exciting news- and so cool that you get another US!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should call them "Babay" and "Babee"! And sorry about the ob/gyn...hope this one is better for you. :(
    Keep taking good care of those nieces and / or nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your precious babies! Isn't it amazing how much they've already grown??? I'm so happy that everything is going perfectly.

    I didn't yet comment on your last post, but wanted to let you know that we're all still here rooting you on, no matter where we may be in our journeys. You deserve these babies so, so much, and should never feel like a traitor. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting!! Thanks for keeping us updated! Praying that you like the new ob/gyn!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two precious babies! :) Glad to hear everything looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those beautiful little babies!! Congrats on continued good news!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great News! It is amazing how they grow in just a week. Hope you new OB is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge congrats on your pregnancy! It's so exciting that all is going well and you'll get released to the OB soon.

    ~ICLW #31

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm glad it's going well for you and that you have 2 strong healthy growing little ones in there.

    ICLW #33

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad to hear that the next u/s went well- enjoy the frequent u/s while they last. Believe me, you're going to go crazy when you don't get them as often for a while. But the good news is that with a twin PG, you'll get a lot more than most people throughout! I lost count, but I think I had over 10 u/s total. Most people get only one or two. :) (I guess there are some perks to IF and a higher risk PG)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful u/s! I am so happy to read your great updates!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your pregnancy & welcome to the wonderful world of multiples.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel the same exact way about Dr. Miracles! I am going to try to build up the courage to get a picture of him, provided that we actually graduate from him this time! Here's hoping...only a few more weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Terrific! So glad to hear/see that the babies are thriving. I know it will be hard to leave your RE but what a great milestone. Congrats! And thanks for posting the picture of your little beauties.

    ReplyDelete