Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

I feel like a traitor

This is how I feel lately. I feel like such a traitor. We are finally on the other side of this journey, but so many of you are still struggling. I feel like I've jumped ship and left all of you behind. I want you all to be in my new ship. I wish I could just snap my fingers and make that a reality for each of you. I've seen a few other girls post about this pregnancy guilt too. Please know that I continue to pray for all of you daily and I promise to never take this amazing blessing for granted. I hope each of you get to experience your own miracle very soon.

So far I'm still feeling pretty good. I'm still super tired and I have now begun to have some lower and mid back pain during the day. My nurse said this is due to my ligaments stretching. I haven't experienced any nausea yet (thank goodness) but I do go back and forth with not having an appetite for a few days and then for a few days I'm incredibly hungry all the time. My trips to the bathroom have begun to increase too. These little ones are definitely making their presence known! Our next ultrasound is scheduled for 1:00 on Wednesday afternoon. I can't wait to see our babies again and get to hear their heartbeats! That's all for now. I hope you all have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. Don't feel guilty Courtney! We are all excited for you! You have struggled for these little miracles longer than most of us and right now is YOUR time! We will all have our time one day! Glad your not getting sick. Maybe you will be extra lucky and skip that symptom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Courtney, don't feel bad. I am so happy for you! You have been waiting for this for so long and you are finally where you and all of us want to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, don't feel guilty, although that's sweet. Enjoy your "time" and I'm sure your'll have different challenges in pregnancy and motherhood, so there's no need to feel guilty. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate. It certainly feels like an awkward position at times. You're so incredibly happy, but so incredibly sad at the same time. Happy for what's ahead for you, but sad everyone can't be right there with you experiencing the same joys. Looks like you have some great readers who support your joy!! :) And I felt great pretty much my entire first trimester. It sort of freaked me out but apparently it was not a bad thing. Can't wait to hear about the u/s tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't feel bad, to be honest if I ever will be pregnant for longer than 7 weeks I think I'll be happy and I'll know I certainly didn't have it easy. It's not easy for any of us of course but the guilt feeling won't help anyone getting pregnant, so be happy for you and keep praying for us, hopefully someone will listen! Love, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same way. It's so hard sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think the guilt ever goes away completely - once an infertile, always an infertile. It's not something to be ashamed of, just something to allow yourself to feel and move on...

    Good luck with your next ultrasound!

    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't be a traitor when you've done what we're all trying to do! Enjoy your pregnancy. :-)

    ReplyDelete