Wow, what a day this has been so far! I can't believe that I actually get to type these next few words...I'M PREGNANT!!!!!! My beta today was 146! Woohoo! To say that we are thrilled would be the understatement of the year. :-) I think we're both still in shock and trying to grasp the fact that this is really happening. Praise God for this amazing blessing that He has given us!
I'm going to keep this short for now. THANK YOU again to ALL of you for the prayers, well wishes, emails, texts and phone calls. We have felt so covered in prayers and well wishes these last few days and we are just so grateful for the support from all of you. Please continue to keep us and little bean(s)in your prayers. We have some critical weeks ahead, but we are just going to take it one day at a time and enjoy every minute!
Now, for those of you that know us in real life, please don't spill the beans! We've told family and a few close friends, but we're waiting awhile before we announce this to the world. Thanks for understanding and helping us keep this little secret for now. :-)









Oh my goodness, Courtney! I am so so so happy for you! I've been following your blog and have been thinking of you and Chris all week (and especially today). You deserve so much happiness and I am so thankful that you finally got this wonderful news. Will be thinking of you guys in the coming weeks as well! Thanks for sharing this journey - which is now a pregnancy journey! So happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting on the edge of my seat all day to hear those words!! Congratulations. I will continue to pray your family. I know the upcoming weeks will be full of anxiety, but continue to trust. So exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! That is the best news I have had all day!!! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulation!!!!!!!That is amazing news! May you have a nice healthy pregnancy!!!!
ReplyDeleteA huge congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Courtney!! This is the BEST news I've heard all day...and even longer. ha! Praise God for such great news. Will certainly continue praying!
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking about you - so very, very exciting! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYou're PREGNANT! Praise GOD! Words can't explain my excitement for you. I have goosebumps! I am sooooo happy for you! You deserve this miracle more than anyone I know. Sending lots of blogging LOVE your way!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Yipee!! Good luck and take good care of yourself Mama!! :)
ReplyDeleteVisiting from the "We're Expecting" blog - just wanted to say congrats!!! Best wishes for a happy & healthy pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteBefore I clicked on your blog, I said "Please God" over and over... and gasped when I read your first words!!! OMG- made my WEEK, I am SO THRILLED and EXCITED and HAPPY for you there are not enough words to truly express how I feel. Soak in this moment because you will remember it for the rest of your life. You will continue to be in my prayers as I pray for a fantastically rising beta. Oh Courtney- I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through "We're Expecting"... just had to come on over and tell you CONGRATULATIONS because you SOOOO deserve it after 4 years and 3 IVF's!! Whew!! Wont it be nice to hang up that old ragged TTC hat and start wearing a brand new pregnancy hat. =) I am truly happy for you... you give me hope!
ReplyDeleteGod's blessings to you and your DH and baby(s) in the following weeks ahead.. you will be just fine.
XOXO
OMG OMG!!! =D I'm doing a little happy dance for you at my desk!
ReplyDeleteYes yes YES!
That's an amazing beta, to boot!
SO thrilled for you, Courtney!
That is sooo great!! SO SO SO happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteI knew this would be it for you! I had a good feeling about it all morning!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy this moment! It is such a special time to share between you and your husband!
I can't wait to see the first ultrasound picture!!!
Hugs!!!
Sarah
cONGRATULATIONS!mY SON AND HIS WIFE FELT ALMOST I A FOG WHEN THEY LEARNED THEY HAD FINALLY BEEN BLESSED WITH A BABY(DUE NEXT MONTH).i WILL PRAY,PRAY,FOR YOU!KREN
ReplyDeleteI KNEW IT! Sometimes you just get that feeling....and even though I'm so far away - I just had the feeling this this was going to be your month! I am so happy for you! I haven't even read your whole post - I just looked for the words "I'm PREGNANT" and had to comment right away! YAY!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSoooooo exciting!!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh!! Yea!!! I am so happy for you! I haven't ever commented before, but I have been following your blog for a long while now, and have been praying hard! :) What a wonderful announcement! I will continue to hold you, your hubby, and little one(s) up in prayer! God is SO good!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Courtney!!! Sooooo exciting!!
ReplyDeleteYES!!! PRAISE GOD! I have been thinking about you and wondering how today went. So exciting! I am SO happy for you!!! Praying for you and your little bean(s)! God is so GOOD!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteGod IS good!!! I am SO happy for you!! Mark and I are praying for a healthy pregnancy (and for twins!).
ReplyDeleteLove you!!
Courtney, I can't tell you how many times my eyes filled with tears of joy today thinking of how thankful I am for this HUGE blessing! I can't even express how happy I am for you and Chris and thank God for answering my prayers for my friend : )
ReplyDeleteBecky S.
Congratulations! Praise God is right!!!!!!! So very happy for you.
ReplyDeleteContinued thoughts and prayers!
I'm new to your blog and found you from Where's Baby?'s blog...
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say congrats to you and your growing family! What a joy!
Aaaahhh!! Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you!! Details...due date, how far along, when is your u/s...details, details, details!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you.
Congratulations!!!! I will keep you and your sweet baby in my prayers! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCourt,
ReplyDeleteBlake and I are SO VERY excited for you guys. I couldn't think of a couple that deserves it more. God never forgot y'all and will continue to bless you throughout this journey. I can't wait to walk this road with you! What a fun new adventure!!! I will be praying daily for a healthy mom and healthy baby or babies ;) You know I want you to have twins!!! hehehe. Love you girl and can't stop the tears of joy as I type this to you. CONGRATS!!!
-Robin-
Congratulations! So happy for you!
ReplyDeletei'm soo soo excited for you guys. Praise God and may he bless you with an amazing pregnancy. We're still praying like crazy for you.
ReplyDeleteHi Courtney,
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! Congratulations - God's timing :)
Congrats!!! What a great way to start the weekend.
ReplyDeleteEEK!!! Congratulations, I am SO happy for you!!
ReplyDelete