Tomorrow is my first acupuncture appointment. I decided to try it this time because my fertility clinic really urges their patients to try it during IVF cycles and I've read and heard so many great things about it. I have no idea what to expect tomorrow, so if any of you have any helpful hints or tips please send them my way!
I will hopefully be able to start the birth control pills again sometime next week and I'll be on them for about 2-3 weeks. After that we'll begin the lovely injections again. I am so ready to get started again. I have felt awful since I stopped taking the hormone supplements after our last failed cycle so I'm hoping the birth control pills will help get my hormones regulated.
I'll let you know how my appointment goes tomorrow. Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









good luck to you Courtney!
ReplyDeleteI strongly believe that it led to our success on IVF #3. Please research your acupuncturist. I used one that specialized in women's health. I put full faith in him and followed the herbs to a tee. Best of luck to you.
ReplyDeleteNever done acupuncture, so no advice on that. But I really hope that it goes well for you. Let us know all about it.
ReplyDeleteOooooo Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteI'm a total needle weenie, but even *I've* been considering going to acupuncture, when the time comes.
I think that after all the shots you've endured, this will be a cake walk. =) And you'll probably leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Let us know how it goes!
Good luck! I've considered it, too (as I'm sure all infertiles have) :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I did acu and it was really easy. They are tiny needles so you do feel it a little, but once they are in, it's just fine. :) They say the more relaxed you are, the better it works, so I always tried to take a nap. :) Let us know how it goes!!
ReplyDelete