My update is....that there is still nothing to update yet. Bummer. :-( I finished taking the Prometr.ium on Tuesday night and I still haven't started a new cycle yet. I really hope something changes soon. I'm not really stressed about it, but I am ready to move forward and try again.
Chris and I went to Hobby Lobby today to look at their Fall decorations. BTW, it's 40-50% off right now. Just FYI for those of you who love Hobby Lobby and love to decorate as much as I do! Anyways, I was standing in one aisle looking at some Fall yard signs and I happened to overhear this girl talking on her phone with someone from her doctor's office. I didn't really think anything of it, but I did wonder if maybe this conversation had something to do with fertility treatments or just infertility in general. About 10ish minutes later, I was browsing on another aisle and this same girl comes down the same aisle. She stopped her cart right beside me and I heard her tell someone on the phone that her doctor's office did a scan and found 14 follicles. Um, hello? I was so right! Then, I heard her tell this person that "Dr. Dunn" had performed the scan. Dr. Dunn is one of the REs in the fertility clinic that we go to! I was amazed! I quickly found Chris and told him what I had overheard. I told him that I really wanted to go up to this girl and tell her that I know exactly what she is going through and that I wish her the best of luck. He told me that probably wasn't the best idea and that he would walk away and not claim me as his wife if I approached her. :-) He's such a party pooper. I decided that I shouldn't approach her, seeing as how infertility is a private matter, and so I just said a prayer for her instead.
That's all I have for now. I hope my next post is due to the start of our next cycle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I have never been to hobby lobby but I do know that Michaels has a smoking deal 25-50% off!
ReplyDeleteI would have approached her, I'm weird like that! Your husband is a lot like mine, mine is beyond mortified with me because I will go make friends with anyone, lol!
Praying that your next post is the start of your next cycle! I can't wait to see that BFP!
babyparamore.blogspot.com
I totally understand both perspectives (approach her vs. not approach her) - I guess I would have approached her. It's so funny how whenever the doctor calls, we talk!! I remember sitting in a stairwell in my gym talking to the fertility doctor - people in shorts were going past me, and I was trying to be subtle, but who knows if I was...
ReplyDeleteICLW
That is so cool! I think it's great when you find people "in person". I can see both sides to approaching/not approaching. It's still really cool. :)
ReplyDeleteHow interesting! I definitely would've wanted to approach her but I know I wouldn't. Too chicken. ;)
ReplyDeleteICLW
I wanted to thank you for all of the support you've given me lately. Please know that I've been thinking of you too.
ReplyDeleteI had a choice between Michael's and Hobby Lobby yesterday, and chose Michaels because it was closer. They are both fun, although I confide that I'm not so much interested in decorating this year. I'm thinking I'll save my energies for Christmas decorating.
Ooo... I wish we had a Hobby Lobby. And the convo you overheard and had with your husband about it is probably exactly the way it would have went if I was there instead!
ReplyDelete