This morning's appointment went well. My estrogen is now at 614 and both ovaries are growing follicles. Yay! Dr. M didn't measure the follicles this morning since it is still early, but she did count about 6 or so on my right side and about 8 or 9 on my left side. So far so good! My next appointment is on Friday morning and they will be measuring my follicles at that appointment as well as checking my estrogen level again. We're definitely moving right along! I can't believe how fast this week is going by. I have a feeling that our egg retrieval will be here before we know it. I'm really hoping that it will be on Monday because that would put my embryo transfer on the following Saturday which would mean I wouldn't have to take off any work for my two days of mandatory bed rest after the transfer. Thankfully my bosses are extremely understanding with my time off for IVF, but I'm hoping that I'll have a really good reason to want to save my days off this year. :-) One can hope, right!?
Come on Friday and the weekend! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!










Awesome! I'm cheering (and praying) for you!!! I'm hoping to start my stims on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteExcellent news!! keep growing little follicles!! Love, Fran
ReplyDeleteYay!! Hoping for a Monday retrieval and Saturday transfer for you!! Good luck and things look like they're going beautifully!! :)
ReplyDeleteAll very very great news!
ReplyDeleteI am keeping everything crossed for you girl!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news!!!
ReplyDeleteYea! What wonderful news! Praying everything continues to go well!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to read a good report! I'm so glad that your stim is going well! It's Friday and the weekend! Enjoy it and hopefully Monday brings ER!!
ReplyDelete