So far things are going well. I had an appt at the RE's office yesterday morning to check my estr.ogen level. It is now at 167 which is good because that means the meds are doing their job. I started the Folli.stim in the morning and the Meno.pur at night this past weekend. I'm also still taking the Lupr.on at night but the dosage is now 5 ml instead of 10. So far so good with all the meds. I haven't had any side effects and I'm hoping it stays that way. Chris also started taking doxycycl.ine twice a day on Saturday and will continue this through the day of my egg retrieval. We have to make sure that we are both nice and healthy for the upcoming procedures.
My next appt will be tomorrow morning. They will do blood work again to test my estro.gen level and they will also do an ultrasound this time to count and measure my growing follicles. I really hope they find lots of growing follicles! I'll update again tomorrow.
Thanks for all the comments, prayers and support! I truly appreciate each and every one of you that takes the time to read our blog and follow along on our journey. :-)









Courtney, so glad to hear that the cycle is progressing. I know you are beyond anxious to get it going and to see progress. I'm praying hard that things continue to go smoothly, that hubby and you stay healthy, and that the follies grow, grow, grow. Please keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteGrow follies grow!! You'll be in my thoughts tomorrow my friend, Fran
ReplyDeleteThoughts and prayers for continuing good news. Yay for no side effects :)
ReplyDeleteYea! Keep growing! Thinking about you and I'll be praying!
ReplyDeleteSounds like everything is going great!
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK at your appointment tomorrow! I'm hoping for lots and lots of follies! =)
SO glad things are looking good so far - good luck tomorrow! :)
ReplyDeleteThinking of ya; praying for ya too :)
ReplyDelete