The first award: Christina at Subfertile Frugalista and The Mrs. at In God's Hands have awarded me with the Beautiful Blogger Award.

Here are the rules for the award:
~Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
~Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
~Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
~Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.
Let's see...
1. I am married to a twin. Chris has a fraternal twin sister. Wouldn't it be great if we ended up with twins from this IVF cycle??? :-)
2. I am a Type A personality and of course this means I LOVE to plan things and make lists. I even have lists for other lists that I need to make. Don't judge. :-)
3. I have a passion for serving God and I absolutely love our church and church family!
4. My sister and I are ten years apart, but you wouldn't know that if you saw us together. She seriously looks like she's in her early thirties. (H, no this is not my way of sucking up) ;-)
5. My new fave snack is toast with Nute.lla and bananas. LOVE it!
6. I absolutely LOVE to shop and I really love shopping when I find great sales and bargains.
7. We have a dog and two cats and we seriously treat them and talk to them like they're our children. :-) We love our furbabies.
Now, I would like to nominate the following fabulous ladies:
~ Jennifer at Thoughts from a Blonde
~Meg at No Oven for the Bun
~Michelle at All in God's Time
~Kari at Baby Steps...My Journey to Motherhood
~Sarah at Dear Ella,
~Fran at Everyone else but me
~Jess at Her Womb, Our Hearts
Blog award #2: Jennifer at Thoughts from a Blonde has given me the Sugar Doll Award! Thanks, girl!

I'm supposed to tell you ten things about myself, but since I already made a list of 7 things above I'm just going to list 3 additional things here.
1. I have been known to rearrange the dishwasher if "someone" hasn't loaded it the correct way. Yes people, there is a correct way to load the dishwasher. :-)
2. Chris and I met in college at Texas Tech University and we LOVE all things Texas Tech! One of our favorite things to do as a couple is watch Tech football games!
3. I now have a passion for helping and encouraging others who are on this rollercoaster journey we call infertility.
These are the wonderful women I'm nominating for this award:
~Amy at I never thought it made sense anyway
~Kelli at Life, Love and TTC Mysteries
~Hillary at Making Me Mom
~Rachel at Our journey, but not our plan...
~Mrs. Bee at Secret Life Of Sass & Lex










Thanks lovely.
ReplyDeleteI am the same with the dishwasher too!!
:D
Thank you Sweetie!! I'll work on them today waiting for the dreaded call!! Love, Fran
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the awards! I'm the same way with the dishwasher. :)
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks! :) And I'm with you on the dishwasher - I thought I was the only weird one...but apparently there are quite a few of us.
ReplyDelete