Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

A UTI, migraines and hot flashes...Oh My!

What a rollercoaster this last week has been! I've gone from doubtful to hopeful to doubtful to hopeful and it keeps going on and on. I want off of this rollercoaster already! I started the Viv.elle estradiol patches on Friday night. My migraine I've had since Saturday is courtesy of the Viv.elle patches I'm sure. I also started having hot flashes this weekend. My progesterone has either reached a level that is starting to produce these heat waves or the combination of these two hormone supplements have caused my body to go into a frenzy. :-) You would have thought that I was going through the change at my desk today. I just kept sitting there fanning myself. I was so HOT!

Wednesday morning is our beta test and I am just so ready to know so that we can move on. We are NOT testing early. We did that once and vowed that we would never do that again. I HATE those stupid pee-pee tests and they don't like me either! :-)

I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for the outpouring of love and support during this cycle. All the comments, well-wishes, prayers, emails and phone calls have meant so much to me. I absolutely would not be able to get through this journey without all of you! Keep praying, please. Wednesday is almost here. :-)

15 comments:

  1. You are more than covered in love and prayer this week so go into your appt on Wednesday with courage and confidence that God is all over that place and is walking hand in hand with you and Chris. I love you both and have asked God for this miracle for you everyday.

    Love,
    Becky Sanders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on Wednesday!! Hoping you feel better and things all fall into place for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only one more sleep my friend, I have everything crossed. Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers and toes are crossed for you for tomorrow, Courtney!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought I'd de-lurk long enough to let you know you are in my prayers.We have a good and a gracious God.He WILL answer your prayers in His time. And that's the tricky part.....I am praying that THIS IS His time.....In my prayers....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying hard for good news! Sorry about the hot flashes. Im sure they are NOT fun! But just remember, it will all be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for the best kind of news. I am so sorry about the migraines. I get migraines too often even without drugs. Ugh. They are the worst. Will be thinking about you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you Courtney! We are praying daily. God has you in His hands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots and lots of prayers are coming your way. God has a very exciting plan for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying about tomorrow. Let us know when you are ready. i'm so proud of you for not peeing on a stick. I'm very anti-POAS!
    Plus there is nothing better than someone telling you good news than seeing it on a stick that can't celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still thinking HUGE, GIGANTIC BFP thoughts for you, girl! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow morning. *hugs*

    I hope that dang migraine has hit the road.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wednesday is TOMORROW!!! I can't wait to hear! I'm so with you on the pee stick thing, I don't dare do it during the 2ww. After beta, sure, but not before. GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thinking about you my friend and sending extra prayers for the very best news today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well Wednesday is fuanlly here!PTL......Dying to hear from you......karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations sweethear! I'm so excited for you...yeah, finally some great news! God is great!

    ReplyDelete