Our egg retrieval was this morning and I think everything went well. They were able to get 11 eggs from me this time and we're hoping that the majority of those eggs were mature. We won't find that out until tomorrow. This is quite a drop from the number of eggs that were retrieved in our last two IVF cycles, but seeing as how those cycles didn't get us anywhere we're hoping that this is a good sign of great things to come. :-) It's all about quality anyways (especially when you're dealing with male-factor infertility) and we definitely need to have better quality embryos this time around. We know that this cycle is in God's hands so we're trying to just relax and see what happens.
We'll get our fertilization report tomorrow morning at some point and I'll update as soon as I can. Please keep praying for this cycle! We're hoping for great news tomorrow morning!
Also, please take a moment and stop by my friend Fran's blog. She just found out today that their IVF cycle didn't work. :-( My heart is very sad for her and her husband right now. 









I'm praying for you girlie! Grow babies grow!
ReplyDeletePraying for good news tomorrow!! Quality is way better than quantity!!
ReplyDeleteI've been following your blog for a few weeks now. My husband and I are dealing with infertility too and reading your blog has really comforted us in knowing that we are not the only ones that are dealing with this problem. Praying for good news!
ReplyDeletedustinandkarenda.blogspot.com
You're in my thoughts. I hope this cycle will be your cycle. Keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteOh sweetie thank you so much for mentioning me in your blog, your ER was fantastic, it's much better to get fewer eggs of a higher quality and let me tell you, 11 is not bad at all!! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts for a great fert report tomorrow! Fran
ReplyDelete11 is a great number. You are right...Quality is way more important that quantity. Praying for an excellent fertilization report.
ReplyDelete11 is fabulous and it is absolutely quality over quantity. It only takes one! They only got 6 with my cycle. Can't wait to hear the fertilization report - praying, praying, praying!
ReplyDeleteHey, 11 eggs is wonderful! I truly believe that the change in protocol has increased their quality. So glad you made it through unscathed! =)
ReplyDeleteNow for the fert report! Come on, embies!
I hope everything goes well...I've been thinking of and praying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great number! Hope to hear a great fertilization report!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a wonderful number. Looking forward to hearing about the fertilization report.
ReplyDeleteContinued thoughts and prayers!!
11 is great! Can't wait for more updates!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! Can't wait for the fert report! Praying for you guys! xo
ReplyDeletePraying for you!!! :)
ReplyDelete