Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ready to go

I had my appt at the RE's office this morning to scan my ovaries to make sure everything is suppressed and I also had blood work to check my estrogen level. Everything looked great and my estrogen level was 26 so we are good to go! I will continue taking the Lup.ron and Dexamethe.sone but now I will also add 150 IUs of Follist.im in the morning and 2 units of Menop.ur at night. We will begin the additional injections on Saturday. Swollen abdomen and enlarged ovaries here I come! :-)

Dr. H's partner, Dr. M, performed my ultrasound this morning and I absolutely LOVE her too! I still can't get over how much better this clinic is than our last one. They are truly like night and day. Thank you God for bringing Dr. H and his wonderful staff and clinic into our lives! So far, the only person that I'm indifferent about at the clinic is the phlebotomist. She seriously has the personality of a wet rag, but she gets the job done with minimal discomfort so I'll take it. :-)

After my appt this morning I went to work for a few hours and then I went for an acupuncture appt on my lunch break. I told Chris that I feel like all I did today was drive around town and take my pants off. Ha! My next appt for a scan and blood work will be Monday morning. I'm hoping that my body reacts well to the meds over the weekend and that we have a good number of follicles growing by Monday.

That's all for now. Thanks so much for all the prayers, comments and support! We couldn't get through this without all of you!


12 comments:

  1. Yah! I'm glad you're getting started and feel good about your new RE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad things went well! Sounds very promising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and hoping this cycle brings you your little miracle!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney, thinking of you so much and wishing you a fab cycle! Love, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you are so anxious and excited to get this cycle underway! Praying that this is THE one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for a great appointment! Good luck this cycle girl! I gave you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your appt went well. Hope you can have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Continued thoughts and prayers for you. So happy to hear that you like the new clinic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pants on the ground,
    pants on the ground,
    growing follicles with her
    pants on the ground...
    love ya, and sorry I missed your call...
    hez

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOP WOOP! Let's get this party started RIGHT! Let's get this party started QUICKLY!

    Hope the shots are treating you well, and I'm sending you lots of follie vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I gave you the Sugar Doll Award. Check it out on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! Hilarious about driving around taking off your pants! I'm wishing you all the best this cycle, high high hopes for you!!!

    I wanted to let you know, too, that I so appreciate all of the support you give on my blog and I have nominated you for an award on my blog. Just saw that you got another one in the comment before mine...go you! Just want you to know that I'm rooting for you and I appreciate you joining in my journey, too. Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete